- The commitment period shall commence as of the date of signature, and end by the completion of the commitment period and/or the completion of installments (if exists); commitment period will be extended until the completion of all installments.
- Without prejudice to the provision of article 7 herein, should Ooredoo agree to reactivate the line (MSISDN) if suspended for any reason, suspension period will not be counted from the commitment period, and commitment period will be extended for duration equivalent to of the suspension period.
- International calls and Roaming charges apply as per the conditions.
- The terms and conditions herein shall prevail in case of whatsoever contradiction with the terms and conditions of the subscription form.
- The line (MSISDN) activated will maintain active on the regular fees of subscription agreed on, Ooredoo may migrate the Line (MSISDN) to any other rate plans as maybe available at the time, unless a written termination request is submitted to Ooredoo.
- In case of migration to prepaid, transfer of ownership and/or change or downgrading of Rate Plan during the commitment period, all installments (if exist) and offer termination fees shall become payable upon billing. However; upgrade of Rate Plan is permitted if approved by Ooredoo.
- Reactivation of the line (MSISDN) that was activated is not permitted if termination occurs during the commitment period.
- Subscription and usage charges for voice and data rates are additional to the charges of the offer and handset installment amounts.
- Ooredoo reserve the right to charge the customer on pay-as-you-go rate, upon consumption of rate plan’s capacity.
- Pay-as-you-go rate after data pack consumption is 1 Fils/ 1 KB. Pay-as-you-go
- In the case of surpassing the usage capacity of an Internet plan, you can buy additional capacity before the end of the billing cycle.
- Device/ Devices warranty associated with this Offer will be valid as of the signature date hereof.
- Ooredoo will not refund any paid amounts
- Customer may benefit from the offer on a one devise per civil ID basis.
- Subscriber may benefit from the offer – 5 voice postpaid subscriptions and 5 data postpaid subscriptions per civil ID basis (Data SIM Only).
- Subscriber may not sell the device/devices associated with the Offer in case of settlement unless all installments (if exist) are completed and paid.
- Additional services will be chargeable on top of the charges of the selected rate plan.
- By signing on the appendix, subscriber expressly accepts to change his active rate plane as per the promotion in this appendix.
- VAS (value added services) are not included as a part of the cumulative subscriptions with the promotion to meet the minimum requirements.
- VAS (value added services) not included in Offer conditions will be charged in addition to the subscriptions of the offer.
- Any conflict between the general and special terms and conditions in this promotion, the special conditions are applicable.
In the occurrence of any of the following events within the commitment period:
- Line is terminated voluntary by the customer or porting the line from OOREDOO Network to another operator.
- Line is terminated by Ooredoo due to a misuse of the service or delayed payments. Subscriber will be subject to the following charges:
- Any discount given on the device/devices associated with this Offer.
- The total remaining installments of the device/devices associated with this Offer.
- Any utilized discount given on the monthly subscription charges (if applicable.)
All payments in the Ooredoo E- shop are collected via KNET payments or credit card. Ooredoo reserves the right to not deliver or activate plans, devices and lines if identity and status verification is not complete and satisfactory as per Ooredoo’s regulatory and business policy. If your ID status (delinquent bill payments, black or red listing status, expiry of ID etc.) changes between the time of placing the order online, and delivery, Ooredoo reserves the right to reject your order based on compliance or non-compliance with our business rules policy.
We do our very best to ensure all our visitors are well supported with their needs online. You have access to our live chat, calling 121 call center, contact form and our online trouble ticket system as means of communicating with us.
YOUR OOREDOO ONLINE ACCOUNT
If you use any Ooredoo Service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Ooredoo does not sell products to people below the age of 16 according to Postpaid 21/18 prepaid 117/2020, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a KNET debit card or other permitted payment method. Ooredoo reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion and without any liability for the implications of these actions.
Visitors may post reviews, send emails to friends and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Ooredoo has the right to retain all rights against the violator and to take appropriate legal procedures in this regard.
PRODUCT CONTENT AND DESCRIPTIONS
Ooredoo does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Ooredoo Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. A product offered by ooredoo itself can be returned only in unused condition if not as described.
PRICING AND STOCK
Except where noted otherwise, the listed Price or Suggested Price displayed for products on any Ooredoo Service represents the full retail price listed on the product itself and suggested by the manufacturer or supplier. In cases of exclusive online pricing, a tag labeled “Online Only” will be explicitly marked on the product. If an item is out of stock, you will see an “Out of stock” icon on the product detail page. The price of the Ooredoo product depends on the commitment period that you chose and the actual price would be displayed only after you chose your preferred options of the plan.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Ooredoo Service, or to any products or services sold or distributed by Ooredoo or through ooredoo.com.kw/shop shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Kuwait and will be resolved by a Kuwaiti court of law.