Ooredoo only provides refunds on orders that have been placed on our website but not yet delivered and activated. Once delivery and handoff to the customer has taken place, the customer will lose his right to any refunds.
Below are the terms and conditions for refunds from Ooredoo Kuwait
- Orders can be canceled only if the order has not been delivered to the customer yet.
- Cancelation request can be made online, calling 121 or through a Ooredoo delivery agent.
- The “Cancel order” button available in your order details page is only available for 12 hours from the time of placing the order online. After this time, you can place your cancellation request by calling 121 (existing customers). For new customers, call (965) 66300121
- In case of online payment (though k-Net payment gateway), customer will be entitled to get a full refund after the cancelation within 15 working days.
- The refunded amount will be credited returned to the same bank account of the K-net card that the payment was made.
- As soon as Ooredoo has processed the refund, you will instantly receive an SMS and email notification.
- You can view your order refund status on the order details page in your online account.